Interested in submitting a guest post to be featured on The Land of Milk and Money?
We’re always looking for great, interesting, well-written articles on anything finance-related!
It could be your personal story on how you got out of debt or some amazing idea that you want to share with people to help them get on the path to financial freedom.
Either way, we’d definitely be happy to consider it for publication.
Simply send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’re on your way!
A few quick points to note
- Each submission will be reviewed and we’ll let you know in two to four weeks if it will be published. While we’re keen to publish as many guest posts as possible, please note that submission does not guarantee publication. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please assume that we’ve decided not to proceed.
- Please don’t submit anything that’s essentially spam. You’re welcome to have links in the post to articles on your own site but there shouldn’t be a link at every second word. Any links that are considered excessive, irrelevant or that don’t work will be removed.
- Nothing that is blatantly trying to sell something, particularly if it’s promoting a multi-level marketing scheme, will be accepted.
- Posts should be at least 1,200 words – and if it’s longer, even better!
- Posts should be original content (i.e. not published online anywhere else) and well-written. While we reserve the right to edit any post that’s submitted, we’d rather not have to re-write the whole thing and it probably won’t be accepted if that’s the case.
- We really appreciate your interest in publishing on The Land of Milk and Money but unfortunately we can’t pay for guest posts.
- We would prefer that you own or be closely affiliated with your own website, either in the personal finance niche or something similar. Articles produced by content writers are unlikely to be published.
Thanks for taking these points on board. Submissions that follow these points are very likely to be accepted.
So, with all that said – we’re really looking forward to reading your work!