Looking to submit a guest post to be featured on The Land of Milk and Money?
We’re always looking for great, interesting, well-written guest posts on anything to do with personal finance!
It could be your personal story on how you got out of debt or some amazing idea that you want to share with people to help them get on the path to financial freedom.
Either way, we’d definitely be happy to consider it for publication – just please make sure that your proposed article follows the requirements below.
Things to note for your guest post
- Each submission will be reviewed and we’ll let you know in two to four weeks if it will be published. While we’re keen to publish as many guest posts as possible, please note that submission does not guarantee publication. If you don’t hear from us within four weeks, please assume that we’ve decided not to proceed.
- You’re welcome to include up to three backlinks to your own site.
- Nothing that is blatantly trying to sell something, particularly if it’s promoting a multi-level marketing scheme, will be accepted.
- Posts should be at least 1,500 words – and if it’s longer, even better!
- Include at least three sub-headings so that the article is easy to read
- Posts should be original content (i.e. not published online anywhere else) and well-written. In particular, there should not be any spelling or grammatical errors.
- We really appreciate your interest in publishing on The Land of Milk and Money but unfortunately we can’t pay for guest posts.
- You must own or be closely affiliated with your own website, either in the personal finance niche or something similar. Articles produced by content writers will not be published.
- Please also include a two sentence summary about yourself that can be included at the end of the article.
- Any article that’s published will be shared on social media and with our email subscribers, so it would be great if you could do the same!
Thanks for taking these points on board. Submissions that follow these points are very likely to be accepted.
If you decide to submit a guest post, please include the following in your email:
- Your blog’s URL
- A summary of your article, including what it will cover, a proposed structure (i.e. which headings you intend to use) and potential keywords
- Anything else you think might be important
So, with all that said – we’re really looking forward to reading your work!
Simply submit a guest post to email@example.com and you’re on your way!